The latest invitation draw majorly focused on the candidates with professional experience as registered nurses or registered psychiatrist nurses. All the 430 invitations went to applicants having an active Express Entry Profile, handling candidates from the prominent economic Immigration Programs – Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class. The Labor Market Priorities Stream of the province of Nova Scotia permits the province to search the pool of Express Entry entrants with professional experience in the occupations that is in demand or in shortage in the province inviting them to apply Canada PR through Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program bestowing them with an additional 600 points towards their Comprehensive Ranking Score ensuring a sure shot visa approval .
This was Nova Scotia’s fifth draw majorly targeting the psychiatric nurses as previously all the draws targeted on carpenters, early childhood educators, financial auditors and accountants etc.
This was Nova Scotia’s fifth draw through the Labor Market Priorities Stream in 2019. Previous draws have targeted carpenters, early childhood educators, financial auditors and accountants, and French-speaking Express Entry candidates.
This time candidates needs to meet the following criteria’s to be eligible under NSNP:
• Should be registered nurse or registered psychiatric nurse (NOC 3012);
• Should have 3 or more years of work experience in the above mentioned profession
• Should have CLB 8 or more
• Should have minimum bachelor’s degree or should have completed three years or more at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
• Should have an active Express Entry profile submitted on or after 1st November 2018.
Candidates who have received an invitation has 30 days time to submit the application.