Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program issues 170 invitations to candidates to apply provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence in the current EOI draw released as on 9th May 2019, segregating the total invitations into three streams that are Skilled Worker in Manitoba, Skilled Workers Overseas and International Overseas Stream. Out of 170 invitations, 101 went to Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream with minimum score of 569 or more, 52 to Skilled Workers Overseas stream with minimum score of 616 and 17 to International Education Stream. This invitation grants you additional 600 CRS points towards candidates CRS scores which indeed ensures an ITA from IRCC as well which completes the major part towards getting a visa approval for Canada PR
All the invitations that went to the Skilled Workers Overseas candidates were directly by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) through its Strategic Recruitment Initiative. This recruitment initiative works in coordination with the employers and companies in Manitoba to fill in the employment gaps and positions in the province.
MPNP General Requirements, 2019
- Achieve minimum score of 60 out of 100 in the MPNP assessment grid
- Candidate should be older than 21 years and younger than 45 years of age.
- Have enough documents to prove the mandatory adaptability section of the points grid
- Have minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must attain a minimum score of 4.5 I IELTS
MPNP Required Documents Checklist
- Government sponsored Identity Proof.
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
- Marriage Certificate
- Dependent Children Birth Certificate
- Valid passport and travel related document
- Evidence of language proficiency (English or French)
- Employment documents
- Proof of Funds needed to settle in Manitoba
- Police and health clearance certificate
Manitoba PNP Processing Time 2019
Manitoba has one of the fastest immigration applications processing time amongst all Canadian provinces. Most cases take minimum of 4 months, however, the application needs to be verified at both the state and the federal level and for this entire process, the average processing time is between 12 to 15 months.