The draw released yesterday is marked as a turning point in the history since 2018. Despite of a high CRS cut off IRCC has invited 3,350 candidates to Apply for Canadian Permanent residency. All candidates with a minimum score of 470 or more have been granted an ITA completing major part of the process for visa approval. This draw is released for all three economic –class immigration groups administered by Express Entry System – Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class.
The draws for all the programs are released every two weeks, however when the gap between the announcement of the draws gets extended, the Express Entry pool has ample time to refill with higher-scoring candidates which effects in hoisting the cut-off scores. The announcement of this draw totals the number of ITA’s to 35,100 till date. The targets set by the government of Canada for the year 2019 is 81,400 which indeed is an increase of 6,500 new Permanent residents over 2018’s target of 74,900.
The tie-break used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in the May 29 draw was May 23, 2019, at 10:18:56 UTC which means that all candidates with a CRS score of 470 or more, have received an ITA in this round of CRS cut off draw.
Benefits Of Canada Pr
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work in any company in the country or Province as per the visa subclass
- Access to subsidized education
- Social Security services and benefits.
Benefits Of Express Entry Program
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) gives a transparent view of immigration through all stages
- Promising immigrants can be selected in a lesser time
- Receiving an ITA directly provides us an assurance of Canada PR visa if documentation is sent in a proper way along with a positive medical and PCC
- Express Entry Program permits us to reside, inhabit and work anywhere in Canada
- Job Offer is not a mandatory requirement
- French is not a mandatory requirement
Documents List Of Express Entry Program:
- Photograph_ principal applicant
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Work Experience Documents
- Proof of Funds
Note: To be able to be eligible under this requirement, you must bestow your submission with recommendation letters from banks or financial institutions. After receiving the ITA you have 90 days to complete your documentation.