3,350 invitations issued to Express Entry candidates by IRCC, Canada to apply permanent residence with a minimum score of 451 or more as on 4th April 2019. This cut off is one point lesser than the previous draw held as on 20th March 2019. The government of Canada has issued a total of 24,550 ITAs till date in the year 2019 through the Express Entry stream. If we compare the substantial increase in number of ITA’s in the year 2019 in accordance with the number of ITA’’s in the year 2018 then the figures comes out to be 24550 in 2019 and 17,850 in 2018 that shows 6,700 more ITA’s this year.
The constant drop in the CRS scores comes as a pleasant news for aspiring applicants as this is the third successive draw in which the cut-off score has dropped. The tie-break used in the April 3 draw was set at January 9, 2019, at 07:35:09 UTC. This means that all candidates with a CRS score above 451, as well as those candidates with scores of 451 who entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before this date and time, received an ITA in this invitation round.
The Express Entry system deals in three main federal economic immigration programs — Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class. Eligible applicants for each class are allocated a score under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and are entered into the Express Entry pool, where they are ranked accordingly.
BENEFITS OF EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
• Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) assigns classifications to potential immigrants providing both owners and employees with a transparent view of immigration through all stages
• Hopeful immigrants can be screened in a very little time
• If a candidate receives an invitation to apply then he/she directly gets the PR visa
• Applicants under Express Entry Program are eligible to settle anywhere in Canada
• Job Offer not mandatory requirement
Note: French proficiency is not compulsory to increase the CRS scores
DOCUMENTS LIST FOR A SUCCESSFUL VISA APPLICATION UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM:
• Photograph of the principal applicant
• Medical certificate
• Police clearance certificates
• Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
• Work Experience Letter (Letter of Recommendation)
• Proof of Funds (for FSW stream)
Note: To be able to accomplish this requirement, you must endow your submission with recommendation letters from banks or financial institutions. After you have been invited to apply, you will have 90 days to do so.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO APPLY FOR CANADA PR
First Step: Education Credential Evaluation
Second Step: Once you acquire the appropriate IELTS score of CLB-9
Third Step: Expression of Interest Filing
Fourth Step: Waiting for the CRS(Comprehensive Ranking System) cut-off
Fifth Step: Invitation to Apply
Sixth Step: Documents Uploading for EOI
Seventh Step: Verification of documents
Eighth Step: Visa Approval