Ontario PNP invited 703 immigration candidates in the provincial draw held on August 26, with the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score required between 466 and 475 points.
Invited candidates were required to have work experience in one of the following occupations:
- NOC Code 0111 – Financial Managers
- NOC Code 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC Code 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC Code 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
- NOC Code 1114 – Other financial officers
- NOC Code 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC Code 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC Code 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
- NOC Code 3132 – Dietitians and nutrionists
Candidates were required to apply for provincial nomination through OINP’s Human Capital Priorities Stream and have minimum of one year of work experience.
OINP has been assigned a total of 7,600 nominations for permanent resident . This nominations includes 250 application for temporary workes in intermediates occupations or NOC skill level C. In 2019, over half of Ontario’s 7,391 PNP recipients were Express Entry applicants.
Reference is taken from CIC News