British Columbia held the new round of invitation draw on 27 April 2021 under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) British Columbia PNP Invitation: British Columbia Provincial Nominee P...Read more...
Australia PR Visa Process Time
PROCESSING TIME FOR AUSTRALIA PR IN THE YEAR 2021 UNDER SUBCLASS 189, 190 AND 489
Australia is a developing and one of the flushest countries in the world, with the 12th-largest economy. It is a prevalent destination for immigrants – the nice and sunny weather, gregarious people, proliferate job opportunities and liberal lifestyle makes it one of the most habitable places in the world.
It is a promised land to millions of potential immigrants that offers a great quality of life with several lifelong benefits. The country has a well-defined and organised point based immigration system and visa categories for the immigrants of different professions in Australia. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection allow applicants to apply under different categories as per their admissibility and requirements. Below are the detailed sub classes for Skilled Workers:
Category Wise Processing Time For Australia
General Skilled Migration is the only way for filing a Permanent Residency for Australia. You can file under three sub classes defined below:
- Skilled Independent Visa sub-class 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa 190
- Regional sponsor or family provisional (TRP) visa sub-class 489
The processing time for all the above subclasses varies according to the process.
- SUBCLASS 189: It takes around 6-7 months approximately.
- SUBCLASS 190: It takes around 7-8 months visa approximately.
- SUBCLASS 489: It takes up a time period of 1 year approximately.
Step By Step Process Time OfSub-Class 189
- Step 1: Check if your occupation or profile is present in the Occupation List
- Step 2: Must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Under age 46
- Proficient English
- Meet the health requirements
- Meet the character and health requirements.
- Step 3: Complete a Skills Assessment Test.
It takes up to 2-3 months of time to get results of your skills assessment test. However, the time differs with the type of occupation chosen.
- Step 4: Submit an Expression of Interest through Skill Select.
It takes up to 15 days to get results of Expression of Interest. However, the time varies with the type of occupation
- Step 5: Apply for the Skilled Independent Work Visa (subclass 189)
It takes at least 2 months for the next step. It generally takes up to 1 month to get your application processed. However, the time varies with the type of occupation.
- Step 6: Wait for a decision.
It can take up to several months for the DIBP to make a decision on your visa application. So, be patient and wait for a decision on your application. It may take up to 15 – 30 days.
Step by Step Process Time for Australian Skilled
- Step 1: It takes up to 3 months of time to get results of your skills assessment test. However, the time varies with the type of occupation.
- Step 2: It 15 days of time to get results. However, the time varies with the type of occupation
- Step 3: It may take up to 15 days-1 month of time.
Step by step processing time for visa sub-class 489:
- Step 1: Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) in DIBP’s SkillSelect. Ensure that you meet DIBP 489 visa criteria.
- Step 2: Apply to the place of your interest in Australia for nomination and wait for the outcome. Ensure that you meet the participating Regional Development Australia’s (RDA) 489 nomination criteria.
- Step 3: Once you have received a positive skill assessment, you will need to submit an Expression of Interest through SkillSelect.
- Step 4: Once you have been issued an Invitation to apply for further application, you can continue to the DIBP stage of the application. You will have 60 days to do this. Your application will require that you submit all the relevant documents on time. To apply, you will follow the instructions on your letter of invitation described.
- Right to Live in Australia Indefinitely: A permanent visa entitles you to travel in and out of the country.
- Freedom to Work: Permanent residents can work for any employer in any occupation. But, working in the Public Service or Armed forces is strictly restricted to the Australian Citizens.
- Freedom to Travel: Once you become an Australian Permanent Resident, you will have the freedom to travel in and out of Australia for the duration of your visa which is normally five years. If your visa expires, you will still be eligible to stay in the country but will not be able to leave Australia without a Resident Return Visa. You are also permitted to freely enter and leave New Zealand.
- Unlimited Freedom To Pursue Higher Education: Australian Permanent Resident can study unrestricted in any university and college
- Eligibility to Apply for an Australian Citizenship: This visa is for five years, after 3 years of completion of your stay you are eligible to apply for citizenship.
- Australian-Born Children: Children of permanent residents who are born in Australia are deemed Australian citizens by birth.
- Privilege to Sponsor: Permanent residents can also sponsor their relatives for acquisition of permanent residence.
- Healthcare Entitlement & Social Welfare Benefits: You are eligible for Medicare which is a comprehensive coverage which covers all the possible aspects of healthcare possible. You will also qualify for cheaper health insurance.
- First Home Owner Grant: For the purchase of a first home, an Australian Permanent citizen will receive a $7,000 incentive and waiver of stamp duty.
- Credit Rating: Once you become Australian Permanent Resident, your credit rating immediately goes up. You will be in a better position for approval of home loans, car loans, personal loans, credit cards and so on.
Calculate CRS Score for Australia PR Eligibility
Australia calls skilled people having experience in varied profiles listed under NOC O’ A’ and B’ to apply for permanent residency. Here’s a great opportunity to fulfill your dream with constantly dropping Express Entry CRS score targeting at inviting more and more capable applicants by the year 2021. Fluctuating CRS score along with rising number of ITA’s issued to candidates in the pool has increased more and more hopes for future applicants still thinking to apply Australia PR visa? Your dream is just a step away.
Calculate your CRS Score.
Please fill the below form to help us assist you better.
Call immigration experts of AP immigration Pvt. Ltd., Delhi’s top visa service provider for genuine and expert guidance regarding Australia PR and the various subclasses. Our professionals will help you choose a proper occupation that best suits your profile and help you process application accordingly.