Saskatchewan conducts another draw for skilled workers from Express Entry and Occupations in demand sub categories who have applied Canadian Permanent Residency through Saskatchew...Read more...
Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
This Subclass is specifically for those potential migrants whose occupation comes under the skilled category and is matching as per the Australian list of Demanded occupations and is having opening for the same as per the current availability report of the respective government body and are not sponsored from any Employer or any Family member living in Australia and also not being nominated by any State or Territory of Australia.
If you are applying under this Visa category, then getting a Work Permit is not required as you don’t need to be sponsored by your employer.
Eligibility For Subclass 189
- Have an occupation relevant to the Occupation in demand as per the govt. of Australia,
- Get the Skill Assessment done for that occupation from a Suitable government Body,
- Meet the passing point requirement (65 Points) based on given point calculation system,
- Not be more than 45 years old at the time of getting the Invitation from Australia.
- Must score as per the requirement in the Language Competency Examination.
- Have at least 3+ years of Experience in relevant Profile and Education of the applicant,
- Must have either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s or above degree of Relevant Education.
Can stay permanently but the Visa initially comes with a validity of 5 years which can be extended further after the expiry of its validity
This feature has been added to ensure that you are staying with good intentions and are adhering with the Countries standards and regulations and also to provide you an opportunity that you can apply for Australian Citizenship after staying for a specific duration in Australia.
The government fee for submitting the Visa application in Subclass 189 is AUD 3,670 (For Main Applicant) which can be calculated in INR as per the current AUD value in INR.
Apart from this there will be some other government charges that you have to pay for the Skill Assessment of your occupation to the respective government body and the Landing fee. The exact amount for these fees can be checked over the respective government website.