People looking for relocation to Canada as a permanent resident primarily looks for the effortless and swiftest process to accomplish their dream under various sub-classes of Federal Sk...Read more...
Canada Express Entry Process
Express entry Canada step by step guide for the year 2019
IRCC Canada launched a program named as Express entry by the government of Canada on 1st January 2015 which proved to be a boon for the aspiring immigrants as it opened many job opportunities for applicants in the Labour market to fill the gaps.
Canadian PR visa is granted based on two alleyways – Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Both the visas are for five years and for the family. With this visa, a candidate is granted with almost all the rights and benefits that a Canadian citizen is blessed with. While visa under express entry program allows the right to settle anywhere in the country, the PNP program restricts visa for a particular province only.
The candidates are analyzed for PR visa on the basis of point-based eligibility criteria through two point calculators:
- Federal Skilled Worker Points Calculator
- Express entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
Frequently Searched Questions regarding Express Entry Program:
- Stepwise Express entry visa process?
- Benefits of applying under Express entry program?
- Selection Factors under Express Entry Program
- Documents required for filing?
- Processing Time for Canada under Express Entry?
- How Can a Consultancy help you better?
Stepwise Canada Express Entry Program Process:
Canada Express Entry Program is eminent for its efficacy and effortless process. Follow the simple steps for smooth immigration procedure to Canada.
- Attain the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report from a recognized assessing authority, i.e. WES.
- Choose an occupation from the list of NOC (National Occupational Classification), i.e. Skill Level 0, A, B, etc.
- To be able to be considered under Express entry program, you need to create an express entry profile
- Applicants are suggested to register with Job Bank through a Job Match account. (This account can be used to search for jobs and is a great way for applicants to navigate their professional careers in Canada.
You will be considered in one of these four categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Once all these steps are followed, your application will be placed in an Express Entry candidate pool where through the Comprehensive Ranking System your CRS points score will be calculated. The higher the scores are the more likely you are to be invited to Apply for Permanent Residence in Canada. If you are invited to apply, then you have 90 days to submit the required documents to apply online.
Six Selection Aspects Of Canada Express Entry Program
To qualify the 67 points out of 100 factors, you need to be eligible under the below-mentioned criteria’s:
- Age: Apt age group is 18 to 35 years, under the Express Entry program. Applicants above the age group of 35 years are given lesser points and maximum age limit to qualify under express entry program is 45 years. If you fall under the 18 – 35 years of age then points can earn your high points in the FSW point’s calculator. Candidates above 45 years of age have an option of Provincial Nominee Program
- Qualification: Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e. a diploma or bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field is a mandatory requirement to qualify for Express Entry Program.
- Work Experience under O, A, B Noc Code: Minimum of 1 year of steady full-time work for a salary in the past 10 years is required for qualifying under Express Entry
- Language Ability: Minimum of 6 bands in is required in every English Language Test module. IELTS exam scorecard should not be older than 2 years at the time of application.
- Adaptability: If you are married or in a common-law relationship, and your spouse or partner will also immigrate to Canada with you, then you get an extra 10 points for the adaptability.
- Arranged Employment: If you are migrating to Canada with a job offer by a Canadian employer you get an extra 10 points in your profile
Miscellaneous Requirements are:
(a.) Proof of Funds: One needs to show Proof of funds if they are planning to get Canada PR Visa (permanent residence). This ensures that candidate will be able to support him and his family after moving to Canada. Check the fund’s requirement below:
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)|
|For each additional family member||$3,361|
(b.) Minimum Points for Selection: Once you qualify all the basic requirements for immigration, you will be allotted a CRS points score and ranked against other PR applicants.
Henceforward, whenever IRCC releases Express Entry draw, if your score is above the minimum cut-off you will receive an invitation to apply for PR status in Canada.
Benefits Of Express Entry Program
- Express entry process makes the PR Visa process smooth and transparent for everyone.
- One can always check his or her applications status sitting anywhere in the world.
- Express entry process also helps applicants to find a job during the process itself.
- PR Visa process through express entry can be completed as minimum as 6 months time.
- Applicants under express entry process are eligible to settle anywhere in Canada
Note: French proficiency is not compulsory to increase the CRS scores
Documents List For A Successful Visa Application Under Express Entry Program:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Work Experience Letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of Funds (for FSW stream)
Note: To be able to accomplish this requirement, you must endow your submission with recommendation letters from banks or financial institutions. After you have been invited to apply, you will have 90 days to do so.
Canada Pr Express Entry Processing Time 2019
The average time taken by the IRCC to evaluate immigration applications is 6 months or less.
Attaining you dream of Immigration is not very easy, but there is a time length to complete the overall process. Generally, your application will be valid for 12 months in the pool of aspiring applicants. Every time a draw has conducted the profile of each applicant in the pool will be matched, but if your CRS scores are above or on the edge of released cut off, only then your profile will be selected and an ITA will be issued.
Follow The Steps Below To Apply For Canada PR:
- Step 1: Education Credential Evaluation
- Step 2: Once you acquire the appropriate IELTS score of CLB-9 CLB TO IELTS Converter
- Step 3: Expression of Interest Filing
- Step 4: Waiting for the CRS(Comprehensive Ranking System) cut-off
- Step 5: Invitation to Apply
- Step 6: Documents Uploading for EOI
- Step 7: Verification of documents
- Step 8: Visa Approval
How Can A Consultancy Help You Better:
- Appoint a trustworthy visa consultancy for a crystal clear and positive results
- Get your technical Evaluation done by your immigration Consultant
- Prepare and give IELTS exam to establish language proficiency
- Start your application Process – Through Express Entry Program or Provincial Nominee Program
- Complete the documentation process
- Education and work experience documents authentication is required
- Get ready with your proof of funds to ensure that you are capable of surviving in Canada
- Be ready with Medical Checkup and Police verification record
- Get ready for filing your Visa application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada
Ap Immigration Pvt. Ltd.’ s involvement in helping you with your Canada pr process?
AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. is bequeathed with all professional and well knowledgeable immigration case managers who have expertise in handling immigration profiles and enhancing CRS score. They would give you a clear picture of where your application exactly stands and suggest you the ways of boosting your opportunity of getting a visa approval and preparation of your documents accordingly along with updating you with the latest changes announced by IRCC.
processing of your Permanent Residency application.