Once again IRCC, Canada issues 3,600 ITA’s to candidates with minimum score of 463 or more in the latest draw held as on 4th September 2019. Increase of six points did nowhere becom...Read more...
Canada Permanent Residency
Immigration simply leads to settlements and settlement means to stay, work and grow inside the country. If you are not a born citizen of Canada doesn’t mean that you can’t become a permanent member of the country. If you want to Migrate to Canada and stay and work in Canada then you will have to look into the various possibilities and Visa Category options that suits your need and requirement and provide you a platform to obtain a life and career in a country like Canada which is a dream destination for most of the people looking for Overseas Migration.
Among all the Visa categories available for Canada Migration as per the government of Canada, the most popular, convenient and relevant category as per the Canadian Immigration experts is the Permanent Resident Visa (PR Visa) category.
What is the Permanent Resident Visa?
Permanent Resident Visa helps you enter Canada independently and settle there on a permanent basis where you can enjoy all the Privileges & Rights of the Nation without being its Citizen. Permanent Resident Visa Program is basically to add skilled migrants to boost the economy of the Nation so if you are a skilled migrant with specific occupational experience with relevant education then it’s made especially for you.
Benefits of Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
- This visa is having indefinite validity with an initial validity of 5 years (Extendable).
- Can apply for Canadian Citizenship after staying for an ascertained time.
- Can independently work in any organization with a few exceptions.
- Can avail social benefits including health care coverage as a citizen of Canada.
- Can avail other Social Benefits from the govt. I.e. Sickness, unemployment etc.
- Can sponsor your relatives for Permanent Resident (under certain criteria).
- Can visit the USA and apply for USA’S Permanent Resident visa.
- Any born child during the stay will be a born citizen of Canada.
- All the family members will get the same benefit as of you with few exceptions.
- Will get protection by the Canadian govt. under the Canadian Charter Of Rights and Freedom.
- Eligibility Requirements for Canada PR Visa
- Should be eligible for Express Entry by getting minimum 67 points of Eligibility
Get Your Points Calculated Today
- The Occupation should be in accordance with the NOC list of Canada
- Will have to get a good score in Required Language Adaptability Test
- Should have at least one/two year of Experience after Master’s/Bachelor’s
- Should be fit medically and should hold a clear character
- How we help you to get the PR Visa
- We do a Pre Assessment of your profile to minimize the rejection chances
Get Your Profile Assessment Done Today
- We assist you to collect and complete the required documents
- We deal with the Government Authorities on your behalf, if required
- We submit your Visa Application step by step via our Documentation Experts
Canadian Permanent Resident Visa contains some basic & Important Programs under the new Express Entry system, which is important to be understood for a better understanding of Canadian PR Visa Process and to extract all the major and minor benefits of Permanent Resident Visa of Canada. Once we will be getting clarity about the Express Entry System (which nowadays is the main concern as it totally depends on the quality of counseling you will be received by your consultant) then it can be easy for you to understand the Canada Immigration Better.
What is Express Entry?
Express Entry is basically a system which by the name itself implies that it has been made to fasten the Immigration process for Canada. As per the government of Canada, it has been made compulsory to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for applying under the Express Entry System for which one has to score a minimum of 67 points on the basis of their Age, Experience, Education, Language Proficiency Test and Spouse Adaptability (With a partner or alone).
Express Entry contains various programs in it and is used to manage the applications for Permanent Residence for those programs.
Express Entry Programs for Permanent Resident
- FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
- This Program is for Skilled Workers of occupation group “O”,”A” & “B” of NOC
- No need for sponsorship from family or Employer
- Stay Duration – Permanent
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
- This Program is for Skilled Workers nominated by any Canadian Province
- Should have a Relevant Occupation as per their availability
- Stay Duration – Permanent (have to stay in that province for minimum 2 years)
- FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- This program is for people who are being qualified in a Skilled Trade
- Need to have full-time employment offer for at least one year/ COQ from Canada
- Stay Duration – Permanent
- CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
- This program is for people having Canadian work experience within the last 3 years
- Work experience should be from the proper authorization of Canada Stay Duration – Permanent