The latest Express Entry draw comes as a sign of relief for aspiring immigrants. As after a long time the comprehensive ranking scores have dropped down below 470. 3,232 candidates with...Read more...
Canada PR Visa From India
Canada gives good options to immigrants for settling and working in the country. The immigrants get warm reception to the immigration anyone with skills can migrate to Canada. Still, it good to be aware that it is essential that eligibility criterion for migration is met, which needs to be addressed by the candidate to ensure migrating from India to Canada.
In this article, we will help with the ways through which you can attain Canada Permanent Residency Visa for India.
Key Highlights –
- What are the Eligibility requirements for the Canada Permanent Residency(PR) Status?
- Which is the best way to apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada from India?
- What is the processing time for the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Canada?
- What are the minimum points required to clear the eligibility criteria?
- What are the reasons for the rejection of a Canada permanent Residency Visa application rejection?
Canada is one of the best countries to migrate to with a loads of benefits. There is a high standard of living and good infrastructure and excellent medical and health facilities available across the world. It is the magical dreamland of most of the people and provides lucrative opportunities to settle with the family. There are social programs, which can make them stay in Canada highly favorable for the children, and also the elderly. Further, the growth prospects for the professional life are also infinite.
For those who are thinking of moving and settling in Canada then the best way to do so for them is through Permanent Residency Status. It offers innumerable benefits to the applicant which are similar to the Canadian Citizenship.
What are the Eligibility requirements for the Canada Permanent Residency(PR) Status ?
The Canada Permanent Residency status is a family visa which is allotted for five years. There are many benefits of the PR status are very similar to citizen rights. The best immigration way for Canada PR is Express entry program, where one needs to meet the minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points and becomes fit for immigration. It is important to note that for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) PR status, the criteria for evaluation are different for every province. Still, the lines of the assessment are the same. The selection parameters for Express Entry program and also the PNP are as follows:
- Age – The best age where you get maximum points is between 18 to 35 years of age then more points are allocated
- Language proficiency – it is cross-checked through IELTS and CLB examination. By Scoring high band in IELTS one can have higher chances of selection
- Education – With the help of ECA, the educational degree / diplomas/ certificates are matched with the Canadian education board.
- Work Experience –being skilled and also having good work experience make one eligible for good score points
- Adaptability – If you have a sibling and he is already settled in Canada can help one to garner good points.
Which is the best way to apply for the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada from India?
The best way to apply for a permanent residency(PR) status from India is with the help of three popular models – Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program(PNP), and Quebec Skilled Workers Programs(QSWP).
- Express Entry Program– It is a federal system of selection of candidates who are skilled, and it was introduced in the year 2015. Under this system, the candidates are evaluated on the point-based measurement system, and points are calculated through factors liked age, language, education, work experience, and adaptability.
- Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) – It is a province based system of selection in which each province nominates the candidates as per the requirements and eligibility criteria, which is based on the labor market demand. Every province will have its own eligibility criteria, which will be different from the others.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program(QSWP) –It is a selection model of the province of Quebec in which first the approval is sought from the Quebec government, and then the federal government grants the permission.
The candidate can choose any of the above-mentioned model based on the needs and type of candidature. However, for all those candidates who are looking to apply for the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Canada, they should do so under the mentorship and guidance of the right immigration consultancy, and the candidate can select any of the models mentioned above. An excellent immigration service will guide the candidate as per the requirements and the demand of the candidates and will help the candidate take the informed decision as well.
What is the processing time for the Permanent Residency(PR) status of Canada?
For the processing of the application thanks to the express entry program the processing time has been reduced to 6 to 12 months. It is the fastest way for skilled workers to relocate to Canada. However for the processing of the application a lot will depend on the labor market requirement in Canada and also the credentials of the applicant.
What are the minimum points required to clear the eligibility criteria?
The Express Entry Draws are announced after accessing the applications submitted in the Express Entry Pool. For selection there is a benchmark set for minimum qualifying marks for the Canada PR aspirants. The applicants which meet the minimum required score are considered as fit to apply. The Express Entry Draws this time followed the usual trend of the announcement after 15 days’ time period. The Fifth Express Entry Draw of 2020, which was released on 4th March 2020 and it asked for a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 471 points or above.
What are the reasons for the rejection of a Canada permanent Residency Visa application rejection?
Ideally, if your proceedings and documentation are the correct, then there is no reason why your application will be rejected. However, it is best to hire a reliable immigration service to avoid the trouble of rejection of Canada PR status.
The common reasons for rejection of the application of the candidate are –
- The incomplete filing of the Permanent Residency(PR) status application.
- Due to a lack of complete knowledge, filling in wrong details in the form.
- Due to lack of updated knowledge and not filing the application form as per the latest rules and guidelines
- Sometimes the legal language can be confusing for the layman to understand, and they might commit an error due to false understanding.
- if there is a late submission of the form because of the inability to be aware of the update timeline for form submission.
Why should you hire AP Immigration for Canada PR visa?
AP Immigration is a reliable name in the immigration industry and provides additional services like Pre-assessment of application and IELTS guidance. We have experts who are completely adept with the immigration process. To speak to our expert’s contact at +91-9899146637 or you can also write to us at email@example.com .