Great news for all aspirants planning to apply Canada PR through Express Entry System, IRCC, Canada breaks all records and issues 4,500 invitations in the latest and the largest draw re...Read more...
Canadian Experience Class
CEC simply stands for Canadian Experience Class. It is one of the various programs used by those who are already residing inside Canada either on a study visa or on a work permit visa for Living in Canada on a Permanent Resident Status under the Express Entry System.
Eligibility for Canadian Experience Class Program?
- Must have at least 1 years of full-time work experience relevant to the occupation within the last 3 years.
- Must have valid experience as per the employment regulation authority of Canada.
- Group “A” occupations – Must score minimum “6” CLB in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing in the Language Adaptability Test.
- Group “B” occupations – Must score minimum “5” CLB in Listening, Speaking & Writing and “4” in Reading in the Language Adaptability Test.
- Must meet all the other requirements mentioned in the respective National Occupational Classification (NOC) (if any).
- Stay Duration Can stay permanently but the Visa initially comes with a validity of 5 years which can be extended further after the expiry of its validity This feature has been added to ensure that you are staying with good intentions and are adhering with the Countries standards and regulations and also to provide you an opportunity that you can apply for Canadian Citizenship after staying for a specific duration in Canada.
The government fee for submitting the Visa application in CEC program is CAD 550 (Main Applicant), CAD 550 (Partner) and CAD 150 (For children under 19 years age and not having any partner) which can be calculated in INR as per the current CAD value in INR.
Apart from this there will be some other government charges that you have to pay for the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) of your occupation to the respective government body and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (CAD 490). The exact amount for these fees can be checked over the respective government website.
- Note 1:- A person cannot opt for Quebec under Express Entry System.
- Note 2:- Maximum age required for Express Entry system is 46 or below.