A good for candidates who wants to apply for Canada Permanent resident visa, IRCC held its second Express Entry draw this week on January 21. In this draw Immigration, refugee and citiz...Read more...
Temporary Resident Visa
For those who have the dream of visiting Canada should read the following piece carefully for their destination.
Key highlights include-
- Why Visit Canada?
- What is a Temporary Resident Visa(TRV)?
- Documents required for TRV
- Different types of Visitor Visa
- How to extend the Visitor Visa?
- How to apply for the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) of Canada?
Canada is a Symposium of Beauty and a must-visit destination
Canada is not just a country with a beautiful landscape and craggy coast good looks. It is the land where you will find mouthwatering delicacies, the uber-cool culture, and also magnificent opportunities for a road trip. The second biggest country in the world has endless opportunities even for those who are planning not to settle in the country but to explore the land of sky-high mountains and glaciers. With a lot of awe-inspiring moments, Canada is the place to visit and experience as it holds the bounty of the whistler’s mountains, surfing in Nova Scotia and taking a stroll in Vancouver’s Stanley Park. Also, are you aware of the Ontario Stratford Festival being the continent’s largest Classical Repertory Theatre?
Canada gets millions of visitors each year. Some to witness the bounty of the country for the first time and others to meet their family and friends. If you wish to come to Canada as a tourist, then this piece can help you plan a proper visit to the country.
This article will help you understand all there is to know about the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) and also the visa-exempt if you belong to countries like America and Australia.
What is a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)?
The Temporary Resident Visa is also known as TRV or a visitor visa which is an application through the form number IMM 5257. It is an application for permission to visit Canada for a temporary purpose, which could be for leisure, visiting family or friends, or a business trip.
Documents required for TRV
The documents that you need to provide along with the application to get a TRV are –
- Proof of your relations with your homeland. It could be a birth certificate or a domicile.
- Proof of funds for your visit to Canada
- Your Passport and ID card
- Proof of where you will be staying in Canada temporarily
- A letter of invitation from a person in Canada
Different types of Visitor Visa
There are many types of visitor visas for Canada. The main two types are – Single entry and Multiple entries.
- Single Entry Visas –It allows the candidate to enter Canada only once. If you leave Canada, then you will have to apply again for the Visa
- Multiple Entry visas– This visas allow the applicant to leave and reenter Canada as many times as possible.
How to extend the Visitor Visas?
Canada is a country that will make you fall in love. Thus, if you are on a visit to Canada and you find yourself in love with the place and want to extend your stay in Country, then you need to reapply before the expiry of your visitor visa for an extension. For this, you need to fill the IMM 5708 form and should be present in Canada when you fill this form.
After the approval of your extension, you will receive a visitor record. It will include –
- The duration of your stay
- The date you must leave Canada
The application procedure can be complicated and confusing for some people to understand; thus, it is best to proceed with the immigration process under the guidance and mentorship of a trusted immigration company only. For getting a visitor visa, certain convincing on your part will be required to the Canadian immigration officer, and a consultant can help you massively in this regard.
Some of the convincing will include –
- Assurance the immigration officer that you don’t have any criminal record.
- You will have to establish your financial stability and also proof that al the expenses will be taken care of without any hassle.
- Proper detail of your family status and children
- A correct and valid reason for your visit should be given to the authorities
- It would help if you did not lie about the place of your stay in Canada
How to apply for the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) of Canada?
The following steps when undertaken carefully can help you get the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
STEP 1: Apply online and fill the right form. IMM 5257
STEP 2: Pay the processing fees
STEP 3: Visit the Local Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) of your city
STEP 4: Submit the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)form
STEP 5: Keep track of your application
STEP 6: Accept the Visitor visa
STEP 7: Start packing
Why is AP Immigration the best in the industry?
AP immigration can help you get started with the proceedings most simply and easily. We can assess your application and help you move to Canada in a hassle-free process. To speak to our experts, call at +91-9899146637.