On September 15, BC PNP held a provincial draw that issued a total of 407 invitations to candidates who have applied for provincial nomination through BC PNP’s categories: Express Ent...Read more...
Canada has the mostsorted immigration procedure in the world. There are many categories that can be applied for; Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nomination Programs, International Student stream, Family Sponsorship stream, Entrepreneurship Stream etc. are the major ones. The processing time varies between 5 to 8 months as per the application pathway chosen by the entrant. However, it may extend up to 12 months depending upon several other factors.
We suggest you to go through the below articles for better knowledge of Canada PR visa
- How to apply for Canada PR?
- Canada PR Points Required
- Canada PR Visa fees in Indian Rupees
- Canada PNP Visa Without Job Offer
The process to accomplish the dream of relocating to Canada is very rigid, but there is a time duration to complete the overall process. In general, your submission will be valid for 12 months in the pool for a candidate. Your profile will be paralleled every time a draw is conducted if you score the points of or more than the Express Entry cut off then your profile will be selected and you will be issued an ITA. Under Express Entry, Canada’s goal is to make the final decision on complete applications received under Express Entry is six months or lesser in 80% of the cases.
The Processing time for a Canadian PR depends upon a number of factors such as nationality, type of application, stream chosen for immigration etc. The time also varies upon case to case basis
Express Entry System:
Express Entry verification process stands at 6 months. However, this may increase up to 9 months as per case to case basis… Read more
Provincial Nominee Program:
The processing time taken under PNP is slightly longer than the Express Entry program and can increase till 12… Read more
Quebec Skilled Workers Program:
The QSWP has a separate entry process than all the PNPs and the federal entry program. The average processing time… Read more
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program 2019
- Manitoba Immigration Nominee Program 2019
- Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program 2019
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program 2019
- Alberta Immigration Nominee Program 2019
- British Columbia points calculator 2019
Calculate CRS Score for Canada PR Eligibility 2019
Canada calls more and more skilled people to apply for permanent residency. Here’s a great opportunity to fulfill your dream with constantly dropping Express Entry CRS score.IRCC, Canada invites total 11,150 candidates with CRS score of 438 or more. 5 points drop from the previous CRS score increases more and more hopes for future applicants still thinking to apply Canada PR visa? Your dream is just a step away.
Calculate your CRS Score.
Please fill the below form to help us assist you better.
Steps To Follow For Improving Your Chances Of Attaining Canada PR Visa For More Details Click Here…
- Should understand the documents explained by the documentation expert properly
- Should frequently be in contact with the specific documentation manager over calls and emails in case of any query
- Should submit complete and correct documents and details as soon as possible
- Should prepare well for Language exam that is IELTS
- All of the documents should be authentic and stamped on the letterhead of the issuing institution
Documents Required To Apply Canada PR
- In order to successfully apply for Immigration through the Canada Express Entry program you need to have the following documents:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) – from a recognized assessing authority like WES
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Work experience letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of funds (for FSW stream)
|For each additional family member||$3,361|
What are the steps to be followed for applying for a PR Status in Canada? For More Details Click Here…
- In order to apply to Canada for a PR status there are series of steps which you should follow:
- Hire a reputable and good consultancy firm which has a good track record and offers assured results.
- Undertake the IELTS examination to establish your language proficiency
- Under the Pre-assessment of your candidature with the help of you Immigration Consultants
- Start your application Process – through Express Entry Program or Provincial Nominee Program
- Complete the documentation process – Education and work experience documents authentication is required
- Get ready with your proof of funds to ensure that you are capable of surviving in Canada
- Be ready with Medical Checkup and Police verification record
- Get ready for filing your Visa application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada
The contribution of AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. in Your Case:
AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. is one of the Best Immigration Companies in India. Within a small time span, the company has earned the trust and faith of people with its devotion, dedication and eminent services with 100% transparency with their clientele making our on growing company, one of the top companies in the industry.
Our clients can expect complete visa processing assistance, cooperation, coordination and complete documentation guidance without any fear of getting abandoned in the middle of the process. They can expect prompt responses with up to date information about the complete process without any hitch.
You can trust us without any fear as our main motive is earning goodwill not money.