Saskatchewan conducts another draw for skilled workers from Express Entry and Occupations in demand sub categories who have applied Canadian Permanent Residency through Saskatchew...Read more...
Working Holiday Visa for Canada 2019
Are you looking for an adventure abroad that pays?
Does the idea of a working holiday in Canada sound interesting to you? If it does, we bring all you need to know about International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday Work Permit 2019.
Popularly known as Working Holiday Visa for Canada 2019, it enables you to get Canadian work experience, enjoy the beautiful maple country and earn to pay for this amazing trip in Canada!
Do i Qualify for Canada Working Holiday Visa?
Here’s the easiest way for youth to work in Canada for up to 2 years!
Canada is a land of opportunities for non-Canadian citizens and PRs looking to gain international exposure. It allows you to gain new skills, experience Canadian culture and live an adventure! All this is made possible through the contract that Canada has with more than 30 countries and territories wherein getting a work permit among these countries has been made easier to promote cultural exchange. This is called International Experience Canada (IEC) under which falls the Working Holiday Visa for Canada program.
What is International Experience Canada (IEC) Working Holiday Work Permit 2019?
IEC Working Holiday is a program under which, on meeting the eligibility requirements, youth from partner countries can get a temporary visa easily to live, travel and work in Canada for a period of 12 months, or in some cases up to 24 months (depending on your country of citizenship). This program allows you to get a work permit in the form of an ‘open work permit’ to fund your holiday in Canada.
Who can benefit from IEC Working Holiday Visa for Canada?
- You do not need a valid Canadian job offer
- You are looking for working with multiple employers in Canada
- You are looking to work in multiple locations
- You are looking for money to fund your holiday in Canada
Who Can Apply for Working Holiday Visa for Canada 2019?
The eligibility for Working Holiday visa in Canada in 2019 is simple.
- The country of your citizenship must be in agreement with Canada under the IEC to allow you to apply for a temporary work permit in Canada.
- You must fall in the age group of 18-30 years of age for some partner countries and 18-35 years of age for other partner countries.
- You must hold a valid passport for the entire duration of your stay in Canada
- You must hold funds equivalent to CAD2500 to help you cover your expenses initially.
- You must be admissible to Canada as per IRCC
- No dependants can accompany you to Canada.
- You must pay the visa fees(CA $335) for Canada Working Holiday Visa 2019.
- Processing time: it takes around 6 to 8 weeks.
You may apply for this Visa if your are citizen of one among the following Countries:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- Czech Republic
- Costa Rica
Our Team can make a difference to your application process and improve chances of your getting Canada work permit in 2019! Book Consultation