2019 brings in Great opportunity for hopeful candidates unable to score well in IELTS. Provincial nomination program works as a knight in shining armor by providing various Canadian provinces offering Canada PR through better and much easier eligibility criteria announced by their respective governments. Canada overall has become a favorite migration destination for thousands of aspiring applicants but out of all, many of them are apprehensive to start their processes due to the language requirement but candidates are unaware of the fact that Canada Permanent Resident visa is possible with low IELTS score as well.
Is Language Really That Difficult To Clear? Read Our Article To Simplify Your Preparation For IELTS. Click Here
Let us look at the eligibility criteria of the major provinces that offer Canada PR with low IELTS band score and No Job Offer:
The Province Of
Saskatchewan Encourages You To Apply In Their Province With Low IELTS Score:
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is the most trending PNP of Canada which can be applied with the minimum score of 5 bands in each section of IELTS. SINP – International Skilled Worker Category pathway is the best for our Indian populaces as this pathway has an additional benefit for aspiring applicants that is there is no requirement of a job offer to apply and receive an ITA under SINP.
Let us go through Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program in brief:
Candidates having sufficient work experience, have certified education and have their occupation in the demand list are perfect candidates to apply under SINP. This sub category can be filed without
Scoring 60 points under Saskatchewan point grid is a mandatory eligibility requirement under SINP. Points are assigned on the basis of Age, Qualification, work experience, Language ability and adaptability granting candidates with ITA along with 600 additional points towards their CRS score. Below are some highlighted points for applying under this province:
- Score of 60 put of 100 under SINP Points Grid
- Age – 50 years or Less
- Education – 1 year degree/diploma or more
- Experience – 1 years’ experience in last 10 years
- IELTS – 5 bands in each module of general training examination of IELTS
Benefits Of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Please find below the benefits of applying through SINP:
- Each category is allotted into own bar for a number of applications accepted.
- The processing time is shorter than that of the Federal Worker Program
- You only need to have 5 Bands in CLB in order to be eligible.
- The state government decides upon immigration applicants on its own
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program For Candidates With Low IELTS Band Score
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is the best option for applicants with less IELTS Band score as it proposes immigration through Skilled Worker Immigration Stream best suited for Indians. A candidate can apply for Skilled Worker Immigration Stream by acquiring minimum 60 points out of 100 based on MPNP specified point system on factors such as age, qualification, work experience, language ability etc. Let’s look at the highlights of the program for better clarity:
- Minimum score of 60 out of 100 Manitoba Point Assessment Grid
- Candidate should be older than 21 years and younger than 45 years of age.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the related job.
- Provide General Training IELTS test scores of at least 5 in each section of IELTS.
- Minimum 1 year of post-secondary program
Let’s Check Out the Documents Required To File MPNP
Candidates applying for MPNP need to submit relevant documents in support of their application for receiving Canada PR visa. Documentation processing plays a vital role here therefore hiring a genuine and proficient immigration company is highly advised.
Below is the list of required documents:
- Government sponsored Identity Proof.
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
- Marriage Certificate
- Dependent Children Birth Certificate
- Valid passport and travel related document
- Evidence of language proficiency (English or French)
- Employment documents
- Proof of Funds needed to settle in Manitoba
- Police and health clearance certificate
Choose AP Immigration to represent your file for Canada PR visa
The key reason to choose AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. over any other immigration company is the 100% visa success rate because of the transparency and harmony between the Documentation Team and the client.
We accept both the positive and negative client reviews gracefully as it improve us in their own special way. Like positive reviews appreciate and motivates us similarly negative reviews acts as a critic and helps us improve ourselves and work towards the betterment of our imperfections. Call us today at 9899146637 or you can visit our website at www.apimmigrations.com and fill up our online assessment form for free expert counseling for all your Canada immigration related queries.