New British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) Tech Pilot draw held on 20th April 2021. The BC PNP Province has now invited 3,531 candidates to apply for a provincial nominatio...Read more...
Costs of Migrating to Canada From India in 2021
Canada Immigration is the most affordable immigration processes in the world offering all the benefits that a citizen enjoys, to Permanent resident immigrants. On an average the entire process will cost you around 1500 CAD for a single person, 3000 CAD for a couple, 3150 CAD for a family of three (Husband, Wife and one Kid) and 3300 CAD for a family of four (Husband, Wife, and two kids)approximately. However, if you apply under any Provincial Nominee Program, you will be charged with an additional sum, for processing your application for the chosen province.
Other than the said amount, you need to show some funds in your account as per your family size. The funds should be shown in the form of savings account, Fixed deposit, Provident fund, and Personal Provident Fund once you receive your ITA.
Stepwise Cost Involved Applying for Canada PR visa from India?
The cost involved Applying Canada PR varies on the basis of pathway one has opted for. The best options for Indians are Federal Skilled Worker Program and Provincial Nominee Program. The basic fees applicable for both FSWP and PNP are as follows:
|Education Credential Assessment
|207 – 280 CAD
|Medical Examination||5,100 INR per person (subject to change)|
|Indian Police Clearance Certificate||500 INR per person|
|Your application Processing fee (CAD 825) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 500)||1,325 CAD|
|Include your spouse or partner Processing fee (CAD 825) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 500)||1,325 CAD|
|Dependent Child||225 CAD per child|
Provincial Nominee Program Fees:
Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$1500 is the additional fee for filing under Ontario Immigration Nominee Program in Canada.
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$ 300 is the additional fee for filing under Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program in Canada.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$ 500 is the additional fee for filing under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program in Canada.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$ 700 is the additional fee for filing under British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program in Canada.
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) Category:
- Primary Applicant – CAN$785
- Spouse or de facto spouse – CAN$168
- Each dependent child = CAN$168
Miscellaneous Charges Involved:
- IELTS Exam Cost –The registration cost is 14,000 INR per person to be precise but is subject to change without prior notice.
- IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System which is internationally renowned. This is a compulsory document that is required to file Canada PR Visa.
- Traveling Tickets – The air tickets would range somewhere around 40,000 – 70,000 per person approximately
Calculate CRS Score for Canada PR Eligibility 2021
Canada calls skilled people having experience in varied profiles listed under NOC O’ A’ and B’ to apply for permanent residency. Here’s a great opportunity to fulfill your dream with constantly dropping Express Entry CRS score targeting at inviting more and more capable applicants by the year 2021. Fluctuating CRS score along with rising number of ITA’s issued to candidates in the pool has increased more and more hopes for future applicants still thinking to apply Canada PR visa? Your dream is just a step away.
Calculate your CRS Score.
Please fill the below form to help us assist you better.
Documents Required To Apply For Canada PR?
Documentation is the most important part of the positive outcome of the Canada immigration process; therefore it is always suggested to hire a genuine and proficient visa documentation service providing consultancy for better and fast result.
AP Immigration is one of the best immigration consultancies who always gives importance to the goodwill and long-term relationship with their clientele and not just earning revenue and making money.
Appended below are the basic documents required for filing Canada PR Visa:
- In order to successfully apply for Immigration through the Canada Express Entry program you need to have the following documents:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) – from a recognized assessing authority like WES
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Work experience letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of funds (for FSW stream)
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)|
|For each additional family member||$3,492|
- In order to apply to Canada for a PR status there are a series of steps which you should follow:
- Hire a reputable and good consultancy firm which has a good track record and offers assured results
- Undertake the IELTS examination to establish your language proficiency
- Under the Pre-assessment of your candidature with the help of you Immigration Consultants
- Start your application Process – through Express Entry Program or Provincial Nominee Program
- Complete the documentation process – Education and work experience documents authentication is required
- Get ready with your proof of funds to ensure that you are capable of surviving in Canada
- Be ready with Medical Checkup and Police verification record
- Get ready for filing your Visa application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada
Ap Immigration has helped many aspiring applicants attain their dream of relocating to Canada as a Permanent Resident. We assure to guide you through the process and simplify your path with our proficient, experienced and genuine assistance. Fill out our free assessment form to check your eligibility for Canada PR visa. Contact us today!!
Our Client Reviews
Don’t get panic about the other fraudulent consultancies. AP immigration is one of the best service providers, way talking and way of behaving and service and genuine full and fully 5* if there 100* definitely I’ll go for that. Especially Vickey thank you, bro, for clearing all of my doubt.
Best Immigration Consultant
Thank You AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. Team for their help in fulfilling my dreams. To start with I would like to say that, before I started my process with them, I was in a hitch that it is a new company how will it be, but then I thought of visiting them once to try their consultation. I was shocked to see their professionalism and knowledge about the process, I as very satisfied with their consultation so I started my process for Australia PR and then there was no looking back. I got my Visa!! Hurry… I owe the success of the visa to the best Immigration Company in the market… “AP IMMIGRATION PVT.LTD
Awesome Team Support !
AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. is the first sincere immigration company with meticulous and conversant team. For my case I have ran through all the big Immigration companies in the market but was not satisfied with the counselings itself, but when Mr. Manish gave me the counselling, he gave me so much information and that too in a layman’s language which helped me gain confidence in the company. Once I registered myself with them I was allotted a case manager who gave me all the information on prior hand about what would be the process and how will it go through. I am very happy that I went by the services provided and not by the big brand names. Thank you all for your help in getting my visa approval. Thank you so so much Manish