Software Engineers looking for migration, Canada is the best escape. In the past few months, The Maple country has seen a shortage in various fields, one of which is Software and Information Technology.
As India is the hub of IT and engineers, therefore, Canada welcomes all IT professionals from India with open arms.
We recommend you:
|Randstad Survey Shows It Employments Amid Most In-Demand Careers In Canada||Canadians favor immigration, the new survey finds|
Canada has dropped its requirements for immigrants planning to relocate and has established a highly smooth immigration system called the Express Entry program. Together with its Provincial Nomination Programs which allows entry of skilled workers with less IELTS band score into Canada like never before. Software engineers have been channeling a lot of money into the IT sector because of which countless professionals have been benefited.
Benefits of Moving to Canada as a Software Engineer
- The right of Permanent Residency
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work
- Access to Subsidized Education
- Social Security services and benefits.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- subsidized lodging for low-income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low-income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
The job duties that Software Engineer needs to possess:
- Collect and document users’ requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
Software Engineers are in high demand in Canada as it is the heart of any IT department. The designations that are included in the Software Engineers profile are as follows:
- Computer Applications Engineer
- Computer Software Engineer
- Computer Telecommunications Software Specialist
- Design Engineer, Software
- Designer, Software
- Engineer, Software
- Software Architect
- Software Design Engineer
- Software Design Supervisor
- Software Designer
- Software Engineer
- Software Systems Designer
- Software Testing Engineer
- Supervisor, Software Design
- Systems Applications Engineer
- Systems Architect
- Systems Designer – Software
- Systems Engineer – Software
- Technical Architect – Software
- Telecommunications Software Engineer
- Test Engineer, Software
IT is a profession which has always been in huge demand in all immigration friendly countries but Canada is considered as a technologically and economically stronger than other countries, therefore, it is considered as a hub for all IT professionals and Engineers. Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program offered by Canada are the two best options for Software Engineers of India. The salaries range between 60,000 CAD – 80,000 CAD as per the profile and years of experience.
Wage List For The Sales And Marketing Managers In Major Cities Of Canada
- Toronto – Between 60,000 CAD to 80,000 CAD
- Vancouver – Between 62,400 CAD to 70,500 CAD
- Montreal – Between 65,000 CAD to 70,000 CAD
- Calgary – Between 64,000 CAD to 75000 CAD
- Ottawa – Between 66,500 CAD to 80,400 CAD
Canada Immigration Application Pathways for Software Engineers from India
The Canada Immigration is well known for its ease and fair selection process. The following is a step-by-step breakdown of the immigration process and explanation of how you can apply for it. Below are the details of two sub-categories which best suits the software Engineers from India.
However, for the guaranteed success we recommend you speak to our experts at AP Immigration. We will make sure you get selected in the shortest of time and with spending the least amount.
Express Entry program was introduced in January 2015 to fast-track the process of Immigration to Canada. Applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria of 67/100 under FSW point calculator, can express their interest in becoming a permanent resident of Canada by creating an Express Entry profile for Federal Skilled Worker whereas under Provincial Nomination Program the suitability measures’ are totally different. Once added to the Express Entry pool, applicants will be marked according to the point-based Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and this score will decide the candidate’s rank in the pool. People matching the cut off announced by the Canadian government will then be issued an invitation to apply to move to Canada as permanent residents.
Calculate CRS Score for Canada PR Eligibility 2019
Canada calls skilled people having experience in varied profiles listed under NOC O’ A’ and B’ to apply for permanent residency. Here’s a great opportunity to fulfill your dream with constantly dropping Express Entry CRS score targeting at inviting more and more capable applicants by the year 2020. Fluctuating CRS score along with rising number of ITA’s issued to candidates in the pool has increased more and more hopes for future applicants still thinking to apply Canada PR visa? Your dream is just a step away.
Calculate your CRS Score.
Please fill the below form to help us assist you better.
The points are calculated on the following basis of six factors those are
- Language Proficiency
- Work Experience
- Arranged Employment
Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)
Attaining a Visa in your hand for your preferred country is a dream coming true for any individual; however, the procedure for the same is what needs to be taken care of. The fastest and the easiest approach to immigrate to Canada is the Provincial Nominee Program which is plausible for applicants with less IELTS band score. This program allows Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals interested in settling in a particular province. Partaking provinces and territories sign agreements with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that allow them to select applicants who meet the requirements that have been set forth by their respective governments.
- Ontario demands 400 and above points in express entry pool
- Saskatchewan demands 60-points out of 100 under SINP points Grid
- Nova Scotia demands 67 points out of 100 in FSW point calculator along with the demand of the said profile in the NSNP occupation demand list
- Manitoba demands 60 points out of 100 as per MPNP points grid
- Alberta demands job offer
- Stage  – Education Credential Assessment (ECA): The purpose of the Education Credential Assessment (ECA) through is to check whether the foreign Education is equivalent to the Canadian benchmark or not, to be able to work in Canada. Check ECA Processing Time
- Stage  – IELTS Language Ability Report: This is a very crucial and important stage in the Express entry application. Scoring CLB-9 or above gives helps boost the overall CRS score. CLB to IELTS converter
- Stage  – Submit Express Entry Application: After one has both the above-mentioned documents, you are ready to submit your online application for any of the categories mentioned below.
Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Provincial Nominee Program.Here immigration experts of AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. can guide you through the further process of choosing the best category to apply for. Check the Processing Time.
- Stage  – CRS Scores: CRS score is the deciding factor for receiving the invitation to apply for Canada Immigration. Once your profile has been created in the Express Entry pool, the profile will be assigned a score based on the information provided. To check your CRS score, refer Points Calculator System.
- Stage – Wait for Express Entry Draw: After completing the application procedure, you have to wait for the Express Entry draws. If your CRS score is the same and above the cut-off, then you will get an Invitation to Apply from the IRCC.
- Stage – Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate: After getting the ITA, you can apply for PR visa within 60 days.
- Stage – Documents you need to collect for Submitting for PR visa:
- Identity Proof
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Work Experience
- Valid Passport
- Your recent photographs
- Job offer letter from Canadian Employer (if any)
- And other documents as per requirement.
AP Immigration is one of the Best Canada Immigration Consultancies in India. We have successfully fulfilled the dreams of several aspiring applicants from Canada. We not only offer a host to customer-friendly services like documentation, job assistance etc. but also support the client with post visa assistance.