Moving to Canada from India with Low IELTS
Despite what people might tell you, IELTS is not that difficult to clear. In fact, many of our clients, who had almost given up the idea of ever moving to Canada, are now living the dream overseas thanks to our expert training for IELTS examination. So, firstly we would recommend that while it is possible to move to Canada with Low IELTS, having a good English language score will help you find a job and also increase your ability to socialize in a new environment. So, you might as well give it a shot. In case, you are not able to clear the test, we can suggest some ways that you can move to Canada with Low IELTS Scores
Want to get a great IELTS score? Take up our IELTS training services and get yourself a perfect score that will make you stand out from the other Canada immigration applicants. Contact us today!
What is so special about Saskatchewan?
Saskatchewan is a south-central province of Canada and one of the better known states of the country. One of the many reasons for its popularity is that it has a very low IELTS clearance benchmark at 4.5 CLB. As you might now, the average ILETS score required to be eligible for immigration to Canada from India is at least a CLB 7. This gives immigrants, who do not have a good knowledge and understanding of English, the chance to move to Canada with a minimal score.
Getting a CLB 4.5 score is easier than you might think and even people with basic understanding of English can get that score. So, if you want to move to Canada without having to upgrade your language ability to CLB 7 and beyond, then simply apply for immigration to Canada from India through SINP and watch as your dream of living in Canada becomes a reality right in front of your eyes.
Canada PR under Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program has opened various categories under Occupations in demand sub-category and Express entry Sub category with new and interesting changes.
International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand
This sub-category is for skilled workers who have experience in one of Saskatchewan’s in-demand occupations. No job offer in the province is required under this sub-category of International Skilled Worker immigration.
Contact AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. to talk to our immigration experts regarding Canada PR. The best and most trustable company to help you process your application for Canada PR through SINP
This sub-category enables the province to nominate individuals who are already in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool and who have the necessary education, skilled work experience, language ability, and other factors to help them settle Saskatchewan’s Labour market
As candidates must be in the federal Express Entry pool, all candidates must be eligible for one of the three federal economic immigration programs:
SINP has been the easiest pathways for skilled workers to immigrate to Canada fast and effortlessly. For Indians the categories that can be applied for are as follows:
- Electronic Service Technicians
- Managers in Agriculture
- Manufacturing Managers
- Utilities Managers
- Agricultural service Contractors
- Agricultural Representatives, Consultants and specialists
The factors are same as Federal Skilled Worker Program or Express Entry but in a much lenient way. The highlights of the changes in requirement are:
- Age – 50 years or Less
- Education – 1 year degree/diploma or more
- Experience – 1years experience in last 10 years
- IELTS – 5 bands in each module of general training examination of IELTS
Calculate CRS Score for Canada PR Eligibility 2019
Canada calls skilled people having experience in varied profiles listed under NOC O’ A’ and B’ to apply for permanent residency. Here’s a great opportunity to fulfill your dream with constantly dropping Express Entry CRS score targeting at inviting more and more capable applicants by the year 2020. Fluctuating CRS score along with rising number of ITA’s issued to candidates in the pool has increased more and more hopes for future applicants still thinking to apply Canada PR visa? Your dream is just a step away.
Calculate your CRS Score.
Please fill the below form to help us assist you better.
Requirements that choose people with totally a new and different eligibility criteria of 60 points as per the Points Assessment Grid for SINP for skilled workers:
Candidates are assessed based on 5 factors: education and training, skilled work experience, language ability, age, and connection(s) to the Saskatchewan Labour market and adaptability. Please find below the details:
SINP Point System
|Education & Training|
|Master’s or Doctorate degree||23|
|University Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 year program)||20|
|Trade Certification (equivalent to Saskatchewan journey person and approved by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trades Certification Commission)||20|
|Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 2 year program)||15|
|Degree, diploma or certificate (minimum 1 year program of study, or equivalent to a trade certificate.||12|
|SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE
In the 5 year period prior to application submission date
|In the 6-10 year period prior to application submission date|
|Less than 1 Year||0|
|CLB 8 and higher||20|
Guidelines of SINP Program through International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry:
- The profile is valid for one year from the day you submit it.
- Candidates can only have one active EOI profile at any time.
- You will be ranked based on the information you provide in your profile.
- The highest ranking candidates will regularly be invited to submit a complete application to the SINP.
- Invitations to Apply are done through Expression of Interest Draws.
- SINP uses an electronic system for both the submission of EOIs and applications for nomination and will communicate with you via email.
Guidelines of SINP Program throughInternational Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand:
- Score a minimum 60 points
- Have an occupation from the Occupations in Demand List
- Language requirement of 5 bands in each section of IELTS
- Must have completed post – secondary education
- Positive ECA required from WES or IQAS
- Have minimum 1 year experience in last 10 years
Step by Step Process for Canada PR under SINP for Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories:
- Obtain all the required documents. Complete the required provincial and federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
- Review and organize your completed forms and supporting
- To apply online you need to create an account and then complete the different sections.
- Scan and upload all your completed forms and required documents in PDF format onto your online application.
- Keep the originals of all the attached documents for your records.
- Save, pay the fee (Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories only) and submit your application online.
AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. has 100% visa success rate because the coordination between the documentation Team and the client is crystal clear and harmonized .The client testimonials and reviews appreciate and motivate us so much that we always want to improve ourselves every day, as client contentment and PR visa success is our main motto, unlike other companies who makes money by selling dreams to aspiring people. We have earned a lot of appreciation and fame in a very small time span for processing successful Canada PR visas because of the below mentioned reasons:
- QUALITY OF SERVICES
- TRANSPARENT INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE
- HASSLE FREE IMMIGRATION PROCESSING
- EXPERT DOCUMENTATION
- POST VISA AND JOB ASSISTANCE
- 100 % SUCCESS RATE
- BELIEF OF THE PEOPLE IN US