Government of Canada issued 2,750 ITA’s to Express Entry aspirants of permanent residence in a draw that took place on January 24 2018. All applicants in the pool with CRS score of 444 or above, as well as those candidates with scores of 444 were issued ITA’s at this time.
This means that an aspirant can expect to get a positive selection on individual basis and against his own credentials concerning Education, Language, experience and other aspects. Several Clients of AP Immigration have received ITA’s during this selection epoch.
- 67 points for Federal Skilled Workers Program on the basis of age, qualification, work experience and Language exam is a mandatory eligibility requirement
- Majority of professions are capable to lodge their applications in the pool
- There are no individual occupation specific quota restrictions
- Applications stay in the express entry pool at least for an year and that opens the options of getting selected
- One can reapply into the express entry pool if not selected during the first filing
- One can get selected from the Express Entry Pool without JOB OFFER