Once again IRCC, Canada issues 3,600 ITA’s to candidates with minimum score of 463 or more in the latest draw held as on 4th September 2019. Increase of six points did nowhere becom...Read more...
From Important Documents required for PR visa of Canada to the Canada Immigration Process: Find It All Here
The idea of migrating to a new country can bring in a lot of excitement and doubt. We are here to help make this transition smooth. The Federal Government of Canada has introduced various pathways of entry into Canada as a Permanent Resident. This includes
- Federal Express Entry System
- Provincial Nominee Programs.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Contact our Canada Immigration Team to Check Eligibility for Canada PR Visa
What is Canada Immigration Process from India?
Mode of application: You can apply online through Canada Express Entry System (recommended) or you can follow the offline application process which is paper based and takes a longer time.
Process: Firstly, in the online process, you need to appear for language ability test in English or French. Also, you need an ECA from a recognized institution liker WES.
Secondly, you need to submit your Express Entry Profile which will be selected in a pool of other candidates, if found eligible. Finally, your profile will be ranked based on your CRS Score and if selected, you will get an Invitation to Apply from IRCC. On applying, IRCC will ask for 6 months to validate and approve your visa. Learn Process in Detail
Following are the Documents required for PR visa of Canada:
- Updated Passport
- Education Credentials Assessment from a recognized institution like WES
- IELTS Score
- Valid Canadian Job Offer, if any
- Provincial Nomination, if any
- Medical certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Proof of Funds
What is the Eligibility for Canada PR Visa?
The minimum eligibility for express entry system is:
- Work Experience in any of NOC Skill Type O, Skill Level A or B. Find More
- Language Skills proven through IELTS for English, NCLC for French. You need CLB 7.
- ECA from WES on non-Canadian education at secondary and post secondary levels.
- Proof of Funds to prove that you can sustain your family and yourself in Canada.
Document Checklist for Canada Permanent Resident Visa 2019:
- Proof of studies (Educational qualification proof- degree(s), marksheet(s), etc.)
- Proof of funds (Bank Statements and other liquid assets)
- Adoption certificate (if applicable)
- Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable)
- Letter of offer from the employer/ Job offer letter from Canada (if any)
- Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (if separated)
- Your Passport or Travel Document (Intro pages of Passport)
- Your English/French language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF)
- Your Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) report
- Your personal reference code
- Express Entry Profile number (issued to you at the time of Express Entry Profile submission)
- Job seeker validation code (issued to you at the time of Express Entry Profile submission)
- Medical examination confirmation (Medical test report by authorised panel of physicians’)
- Proof of work experience (Work experience/ Job training certification on Company’s letterhead)
- Character certification
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding 6 months
- Age proof such as Birth Certificate
- Other documents as and when required by the authorities
How to Choose the Best out of Canada Immigration Consultancies
The best Canada Immigration Consultancies are the ones that
- List of Documents Required for Canada PR Visa From India 2019Give you confidence in their ability which is proven by a track record of successful PR Visa applications made,
- Give due attention to your case by assigning a dedicated case manager and team to you
- Never make it a need for you to follow up, rather the team keeps you updated on all matters proactively
At Abroad Pathway, our clients currently PRs of Canada speak for our dedication and competency at Canada PR Visa applications. Each client is a priority for us. Book a Consultation