A good for candidates who wants to apply for Canada Permanent resident visa, IRCC held its second Express Entry draw this week on January 21. In this draw Immigration, refugee and citiz...Read more...
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CANADA PR VISA
Canada an impeccable choice and a dream country for many people looking for relocation,offer a great lifestyle along with the beautiful and serene surroundings. A country with varied growth opportunities for immigrants with diverse job profiles without any partiality. Easy immigration policies, Low crime rate and health care benefits acts as a cherry on the cake for ambitious applicants.
What is Canada Permanent Resident Visa?
Canada PR is a family visa given to the candidate for five years where after 3 years of living there the candidate can apply for citizenship. Other benefits that a person acquires once he/she receives a Canada PR Visa are as follows:
- Right of permanent residency
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work
- Access to subsidized education
- Social Security services and benefits.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- subsidized lodging for low income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
How can you apply Canada PR?
Canada PR visa can be applied through various immigration programs but the most suitable, easy and apt program for Indian applicants are as follows:
Provincial Nominee Program: The fastest and the easiest approach to immigrate to Canada with less IELTS band score. This program allows Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals interested in settling in a particular province. This program gives options to applicants to apply and clear the biggest two hurdles that is Canada PR visa with 5 bandsin IELTS and Canada PR visa without Job Offer.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Canada PR Visa:
To qualify under various immigration programs offered by Canada you need to qualify obtaining at least 67 points out of 100 under below mentioned eligibility factors:
- Age: Apt age group is 18 to 35 years, under the Express Entry program. Applicants above the age group of 35 years are given lesser points and maximum age limit to qualify under express entry program is 45 years. If you fall under the 18 – 35 years of age then points can earn you high points in the FSW point’s calculator. Candidates above 45 years of age has an option of Provincial Nominee Program
- Qualification: Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e. a diploma or bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field is a mandatory requirement to qualify for immigrating to Canada.
- Work Experience under O, A, B Noc Code : Minimum of 1 year of steady full time work for a salary in the past 10 years is required for qualifying under Express Entry
- Language Ability: Minimum of 6 bands in is required in every English Language Test module. IELTS exam scorecard should not be older than 2 years at the time of application.
- Adaptability: If you are married or in common-law relationship, and your spouse or partner will also immigrate to Canada with you, then you get an extra 10 points for the adaptability.
- Arranged Employment: If you are migrating to Canada with an arranged job offer by any Canadian employer you get extra 10 points in your profile