Mechanical engineering is a persistent field in the demand list of Canada under all subcategories. Their flair of analysis, design, manufacturing, maintenance, and installation, it is an ever budding arena with tremendous prospects of growth. The activity sectors related to this field are applied mechanics, dynamics, fluid mechanics, thermos dynamics, heat transfer and production technology etc. A Mechanical Engineer is a god of all machines. They plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems. Other duties performed by them are as follows:
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of mechanisms, components, and systems
- Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures, and equipment
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification, and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules, and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
Mechanical Engineering is a field where a skillful person with work experience can earn as a salary ranging between 65,000 CAD – 1,20,000 CAD approximately. Canada is a country where talent is highly recognized, respected and motivated in terms of remuneration and opportunities. The Maple country welcomes these professionals with open arms.
How to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) status in Canada?
A Mechanical Engineer can Apply for Canada PR under two popular methods – Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The Express Entry program is a federal system which permits the applicant the right to settle anywhere in the country whereas Provincial Nominee Program is a region based PR status,that is the applicant can stay in that province for which the PR status is achieved for at least 2 years before moving out to settle anywhere in Canada .
Apply For PR Status of Canada through Express Entry Program
It is a selection system which was initiated by the Government of Canada in 2015 to bridge the gap of the skilled labor force in Canada by pleasing capable people in Canada. Under this system, applications are filled online and the candidate is assessed on the basis of the point system which is calculated through two point systems – Federal Skilled Worker point system and Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Both the point calculator works on five selection factors stated below. To be eligible to check your CRS score you first need to be eligible under the federal skilled 67 Point Criteria:
- Language proficiency
- Work Experience
After a candidate registers in the Express Entry Program, his application goes into the Express Entry Pool. Which indeed is considered as per the cut off announced by IRCC, Canada? Once, the cut off is met then they receive an Invitations to Apply (ITA) which needs to be responded within 90 days’ time.
Apply For PR Status of Canada through Provincial Nominee Program
Provincial Nominee Programs are mostly applied for those candidates who are unable to score under Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) point system due to several reasons, one of the major reason is Incompetency in scoring in IELTS. Every province has its own eligibility for the Permanent Residency ( PR) status and that needs to be met to accomplish the PR status for that province.
- Ontario Immigration Nominee program (OINP) selects a candidate if the Express Entry score is 400.
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) selects a candidate if he/she scores 60 points out of 100 points grid under SINP point system.
- Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program wants your occupation to be in demand and an IELTS score of 5
- Manitoba Immigration Nominee Program has its own point grid and the province announces its own cut off which needs to be matched.
Which Provinces in Canada are suitable for Mechanical Engineers?
As per the below-mentioned salary slab for Mechanical engineers in various provinces, one can choose which is the most suitable province in terms of jobs and income:
- Toronto – Between 67,100 $ – 11,7,600 $
- Vancouver – Between 67,700 $ – 11,7,400$
- Montreal – Between 63,100 $ – 11,1,400$
- Calgary – Between 69, 800 $ – 12,0,400$
Calculate CRS Score for Canada PR Eligibility 2019
Canada calls skilled people having experience in varied profiles listed under NOC O’ A’ and B’ to apply for permanent residency. Here’s a great opportunity to fulfill your dream with constantly dropping Express Entry CRS score targeting at inviting more and more capable applicants by the year 2020. Fluctuating CRS score along with rising number of ITA’s issued to candidates in the pool has increased more and more hopes for future applicants still thinking to apply Canada PR visa? Your dream is just a step away.
Calculate your CRS Score.
Please fill the below form to help us assist you better.