Chefs are an integral part of any society throughout the world; therefore the requirement for this profession never gets exhausted. As an immigration service provider we have observed that professionals from this background are majorly looking for relocation to Canada because of the glorious job prospects coming along with attractive salary packages, country’s cultural diversity, love for food and various cuisines coming along with benefits bestowed with PR visa card.
|Check your eligibility as a Chef. Click Here|
PR Visa card bequeaths Immigrants with the below mentioned benefits:
- Can Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work anywhere and in any company in the country or Province as per the visa subclass
- Access to subsidized education
- Social Security services and benefits.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- subsidized lodging for
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for
low incomepeople up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
As per the strategy set by IRCC, Canada Chefs have vast chances of getting a PR visa through both FSWP and PNP pathways, because of the diverse culture with their love and eagerness of trying various cuisines from around the world. For lip smacking food and assorted gastronomy Canada welcomes chefs and cooks to their homeland with open arms on priority.
In Canada a Chef needs to acquire the below mentioned job Duties as per the level designated to them:
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants in n establishment, restaurant chains, hospitals or other establishments with food services
- Consult with clients regarding weddings, banquets and specialty functions
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labor costs
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and hire staff
- May prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
- Supervise activities of specialist chefs, chefs, cooks
andother kitchen workers
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and new equipment to cooking staff
- May plan menus and requisition food and kitchen supplies
- May prepare and cook meals or specialty foods.
Chefs and specialist chefs
- Prepare and cook complete meals or specialty foods, such as pastries, sauces, soups, salads, vegetables and meat, poultry and fish dishes, and create decorative food displays for special events such as banquets
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Create new recipes
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- May plan menus
- May requisition food and kitchen supplies.
The Job titles that come under this NOC Code are:
- Assistant chef
- Banquet chef
- Chef de cuisine
- Chef de partie
- Chef pâtissier
- Cold foods chef
- Corporate chef
- Executive chef
- Executive sous-chef
- First sous-chef
- Garde-manger chef
- Head chef
- Head rotisseur
- Master chef
- Meat chef
- Meat, poultry and fish chef
- Pasta chef
- Pastry chef
- Rotisserie chef
- Second chef
- Specialist chef
- Specialty foods chef
- Supervising chef
- Sushi chef
- Working sous-chef
Chefs from all over the world are in High demand in the Country, therefore they are given priority under both the pathways best suited for candidates Applying Canada PR Visa. Tongue rolling Indian delicacies are sheer favourite of Canadians because of the rich flavors and variety of spices used while cooking them. All the below mentioned profiles can apply for PR of the Mapple country without any specific hitch.
• Chefs with experience in ethnic cuisine from around the world
• Caterers for senior facilities
• Specialist chefs
Let’s look at the lucrative package offered by Canada to Chefs of different levels:
The salary packages are really very exciting and striking to attract clients to come, live and work in Canada. The package ranges between 35,000 CAD – 75,000 CAD. This profession does not come with any kind of work pressure. Whether you get chosen under FSWP or PNP both the streams gives you priority along with sure shot visa with complete documentation as per Canadian standards.
Federal Skilled Worker Program: Federal Skilled Worker Program through express entry system is the best option for Chefs based on the eligibility criteria of Age, Qualification, Work Experience, Language Ability and Adaptability. 67 or higher is the passing marks out of 100 under FSWP point calculator to qualify to immigrate to Canada but this is not the only deciding factor, besides FSWP point calculator you need to also qualify the Express Entry CRS point calculator.
Provincial Nominee Program: Provincial Nominee Program is an easy approach for applicants with less IELTS band score. This program allows Canadian provinces to select individuals interested in settling in a particular province. Applicants who meet the requirements that have been set forth by their respective governments can easily apply and get an Invitation to apply for Canada PR Visa.
- Ontario demands 400 and above points in express entry pool
- Saskatchewan demands 60-points out of 100 under SINP points Grid
- Nova Scotia demands 67 points out of 100 in FSW point calculator along with the demand of the said profile in the NSNP occupation demand list
- Manitoba demands 60 points out of 100 as per MPNP points grid
- Alberta demands job offer
Canada Immigration Step By Step Process
- Stage  – Education Credential Assessment (ECA) from authorized body like WES, IQAS
- Stage  – IELTS Language Ability Report
- Stage  – Submit Express Entry Application under FSWP or PNP sub-categories
|Here immigration experts of AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. can guide you through the further process of choosing the best category to apply for.|
- Stage  – CRS Scores as per Express Entry Points Calculator
- Stage - Wait to match the Express Entry Draw (Click here for express entry draw prediction)
- Stage - Receive an Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate
- Stage - Documents you need to collect for Submitting for PR visa:
- Identity Proof
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Work Experience
- Valid Passport
- Your recent photographs
- Job offer letter from Canadian Employer (if any)
- And other documents as per requirement.
We can help aspiring applicants to apply for Canada as we have proficient and experience staff always looking forward to help candidates at various level of difficulties. We are one of the top companies in Delhiwho has earned the trust and faith of people with its dedication and eminent services along with cent percent transparency with their clients making us different and better from others.
Our clients can look up to us for their complete visa process assistance, cooperation, co-ordination and complete documentation assistance without any fear of getting deserted in the middle of the process.