Canada lies in the north of the USA and is the world’s second largest country. Living in Canada can be a life-changing experience as the nation that brags a very high quality of life and a beautiful and tranquil countryside. It is a popular living location with people who are looking to bask in natural beauty while enjoying all the modern expediencies, inordinate job prospects and quality of schooling, life expectancy and the low cost of living. It has one of the sturdiest economies in the world and is a member of the G8, the world’s most thriving nation.
It is the most ideal as well as the most preferred country to get permanent residency .The country is a land of opportunity, and thousands and thousands of people get their PR card status in Canada every single year. The immigrants from every corner of the planet apply for PR in Canada to enjoy the rights, privileges, and benefits of being the permanent resident of this country as it embraces tremendous job opportunities and facilities for Permanent Residents. The very sociable, convivial and complaisant people of the country help the immigrants to feel contented and unperturbed.
As per Citizenship and Immigration Canada, a candidate is required to meet the below mentioned requirement criteria:
- Meet with the age obligation
- Language proficiency either English or French
- Education Qualification as per Canadian education system equivalency
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report
- Minimum required funds to settle down in Canada
- Adequate Work Experience
- Health and Police clearance
Thecrucial benefits that a Permanent Resident of Canada enjoys are as follows:
- Right of permanent residency
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work
- Access to subsidized education
- Social Security services and benefits.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- subsidized lodging for low income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
Our company AP IMMIGRATION is a promisingmigration advisory service provider in Delhi for Canada PR serving clients to accomplish their dream through our thorough profile assessment procedure to reassure the eligibility for Canadian PR. For further clarification you cancontact uson the numbers provided on our website.