Yet another province releases its draw for eligible Immigration candidates who have shown Expression of Interest in moving to and settling in Prince Edward Island in the latest draw. 12...Read more...
nova scotia immigration nominee program, 2019
Nova Scotia is a booming state offering diverse economy, culture, community comprising of immigrants from all over the world. Nova Scotia requires extremely skilled professionals from various fields with opportunities of learning, working and living a better and a totally new life.
NSNP has been formulated to provide potential applicants with the right skills and abilities to fill up the gap in the employment sector. NSNP offers amodest system planned to facilitate entry through multiple stream/pathways; the NSNP is one of the most popular immigration programs not just in Canada but also in the entire world.
Important Link: Canada PR without job offer?
Nova Scotia PNP Important Links:
- About Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Occupation List 2018
- Minimum requirements for NSNP
- How to apply for Nova Scotia?
- Processing time for Nova Scotia PNP?
- IELTS Requirement for NSNP
- Why to apply through AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd.?
What is Nova Scotia PNP Program 2018?
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is a fast way to attain Canada PR Visa and relocate there. Hopeful applicants aspiring to relocate through NSNP can go through the process of getting an ITA by clearing the eligibility criteria.
You can immigrate to Nova Scotia under following programs:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream
- Skilled Worker stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
Which Occupations are in Demand in Nova Scotia?
The Occupations in-Demand list of Nova Scotia is regularly updated by the NSNP authorities to ensure timely fulfillment of skill gaps within the local Nova Scotia economy. Please find below the list:
|SR. NO.||OCCUPATION TITLE||NOC||SKILL TYPE|
|1||Financial auditors and accountants||1111||A|
|2||Other financial officers||1114||A|
|3||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1123||A|
|5||Accounting Technician and Book Keepers||1311||B|
|7||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012||A|
|8||Licensed practical nurses||3233||B|
|9||College and other vocational instructors||4021||A|
|10||Paralegal and related occupations||4211||B|
|11||Social and community service workers||4212||B|
What are the Minimum Requirements to be Eligible for the NSNP?
- Should have 67/100 points in the FSW point calculator ( In order to qualify for this nomination program, you must score above 67 points in the assessment grid which takes into account several factors like age, occupation, educational qualification etc. )
- Your Occupation Should be in Demand
- Must be 18-49 years of age
- Should attain minimum 4.5 (IELTS) score in language ability
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in relevant occupational field.
- Must have an equivalent qualification diploma/certificate to Canadian education system.
- Should have an active Express entry profile
- Must demonstrate an intention to live in the Province of Nova Scotia
How Do I Apply to Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)?
The application itself goes through a three-step process in order to determine the possibility of ITA from the state. The steps are:
Step 1: Fill out your Express Entry profile on the official IRCC website, compile all relevant documents and send them across to the NSNP authorities.
Step 2: After the first step is fulfilled you must submit the said documents online.
Step 3: The NSNP authorities will make an impartial assessment of your application and will send you an invitation to apply for PR status if you are able to meet all the given criteria in addition to the presence of a demand for your compulsory skills within Nova Scotia Demand list to fill the Labour market gaps.
**All the required documents and information asked for in the online job profile are needed for a complete application. The NSNP authorities will not assess an incomplete application and will issue no notice for the same.
Nova Scotia PNP Processing Time 2018
The chosen alleyway of NSNP decides the time taken to completely assess the application, the average time taken to complete the process is between 3 to 6 months.
Nova Scotia PNP IELTS Requirements
The province of Nova Scotia obligates that all migrants must have expert knowledge of English. The actual language proficiency requirements for moving to the province are the same as that of the Express Entry program. The minimum requirement in the language section is CLB 7 but to attain more and more scores in Express Entry program scoring CLB -9 (Clb to IELTS score converter)is advised by us.
Why only AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd.?
Your decision of choosing AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. for processing your applications would be one of the best decisions of your life as we offer professional immigration consultancy and knowledgeable and proficient documentation processing by our experienced case managers to simplify your process and ensure your Canada PR visa.