Good news for candidates waiting to Apply Canada PR through Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program!! 1,000 Express Entry Candidates with experience in specific profiles invited by the province, making the latest draw one of the largest ever in the history. 986 ITA’s were given to candidates in the Express Entry pool who have entered a profile a profile under SINP.
These 986 invitations created a record ever since the SINP expression of Interest system was introduces as on July 2018 managing pool of candidates for Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupations in Demand sub categories. This PNP program allows the government of Saskatchewan to nominate candidates with experience in any occupation currently in demand in the province’s labor market. The SINP’s Express Entry sub category is anyhow connected to the Federal Epress Entry System which handles entrants from three major economic immigration categories mainly Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class and Federal Skilled Trades Class.
Invitation from any of the province grants the blessed candidate with 600 additional points towards the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score assuring the candidate with a sure shot Canada PR visa. Provincial Nomination for Saskatchewan can be applied without job offer, however experience in one of the occupations from the in demand occupation list is a mandatory requirement.
Thr below mentioned occupations are listed below, for which the province is facing a labor market shortage:
- Retail and wholesale trade managers
- Restaurant and food service managers
- Construction managers
- Managers in agriculture
- Other financial officers
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Social and community service workers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
- Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers