People looking for relocation to Canada as a permanent resident primarily looks for the effortless and swiftest process to accomplish their dream under various sub-classes of Federal Sk...Read more...
Sinp in-demand occupation list
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) out of all other Provincial nominee Programis the easiest getaway for candidates looking for Canada PR visa. The new and interesting changesin the program have made it even more feasible for applicants.
It offers aspiring applicants looking for Canada PR with less IELTS band score and without job offer a new ray of hope for fulfilling their dream.
SINP has its own way of selection through the In Demand Occupation List and the SINP point assessment gridbased on factors of age, qualification, experience, language Ability and adaptability. To qualify and apply underInternational Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand you need to qualify the SINP point system, initially you need to have your occupation profile in the below mentioned demand list of Saskatchewan:
|Occupations without License requirement|
|2123||Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists|
|2225||Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists|
|2242||Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)|
|0821||Managers in agriculture|
Once your job profile matches any of the above mentioned categories then you need to qualify the 60 out of 100 point criteria as per the SINP point calculator.
Stepwise process to apply under SINP sub categories:
- Step 1: Choose any one category to apply and attain invites based on the market demand:
- International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category
- International Skilled Worker: Occupations in-Demand Stream
- STEP 2: Obtain all the required documents. Complete the required provincial and federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
- STEP 3: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting
- STEP 4: To apply online you need to create an account and then complete the different sections.
- STEP 5: Scan and upload all your completed forms and required documents in PDF format onto your online application.
- STEP 6: Keep the originals of all the attached documents for your records.
- STEP 7: Save, pay the fee (Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories only) and submit your application online.
- STEP 8: Background check is done before granting the visa
NOTE: Skillful Indians should apply under International Skilled Worker: Occupations in-Demand Stream or International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category