Owing to a large number of immigration applications from across the globe over the decades, in 2015 the federal government of Canada devised an online system for managing various immigration programs and the applications received for them. This online system is called the Express Entry system.
Express Entry process for Canada immigration manages various immigration programs out of which the most popular ones are FSWP, FSTC and CEC. For skilled immigration aspirants from India, the most relevant program is Federal Skilled Workers Program. Learn More.
What is the step-by-step Express Entry process for Canada immigration?
- Check your eligibility: If you are eligible for at least one of these three immigration programs, you can share an Expression of Interest (EOI) for immigrating to Canada by Creating your Express Entry profile.
- Join other candidates in a wait list: Your profile will be added to the Express Entry pool of candidates.
- Get your profile ranked by the CRS: IRCC scores and ranks all profiles in this pool based on CRS score on their profiles.
- Score highest among other candidates and get an ITA: IRCC then conducts rounds of selection to invite (ITA) the highest ranking profiles for Applying for Canada PR Visa.
- Apply for Canada PR Visa: within 60 days of getting an ITA, you should Apply to IRCC for Canada PR Visa.
Note: Get your profile made with the help of the best Canada immigration consultants in Delhi. Call Now +91-9899146637
How can I create my Express Entry Profile?
Take the following steps to create your Express Entry profile:
- Language proficiency test: Take IELTS or any other approved language proficiency test as it is mandatory in creating your profile.
- Education Credentials Assessment: you must get your ECA done from an approved organization like the WES. This is mandatory for FSWP applicants but not under FSTC and CEC.
We recommend you to get an ECA in all cases to improve your score.
- Find out your National Occupation Classification (NOC)
- Check your eligibility under the Express Entry system: you have to be eligible to apply under FSWP, FSTC or CEC to apply under Express Entry system. Check Express Entry Eligibility
- Build and Submit your Express Entry Profile: You will need to fill in details of your age, work experience, language skills, spouse, dependents etc. You will also need to keep some documents ready like your passport, IELTS result, ECA, NOC code, Canadian job offer etc. Learn more
Worried about immigrating to Canada? Reputed and verified Canada immigration consultants in Delhi can make the entire process hassle free and easy for you. Get an Appointment Today