Ontario Government announces that the PNP has reached its capacity for this year. A total of 6,600 ITA’s under OINP has been issued to candidates under all the streams of the program but the good news is that OINP still continues to accept and process new applications in advance for the year 2019.
OINP works in coordination with Canada’s Express Entry Program which has been planned to aim the skilled workers with proven skills as well as work experience for positively contributing in the local and the national economy.
THE ONTARIO IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (OINP)
OINP’s Human Capital Priorities Stream is a suitable pathway for Indians to get a Canada PR Visa. Though it proposes a restricted number of seats the selection criteria are easy and approachable to select the skilled workers from the Express Entry Program Pool.
OINP follows in-demand occupation list as per the NOC. Selected candidates who fall under this occupation list are eligible to be selected for OINP following the Express Entry Program, so it is important to know which factors you need to focus on in order to best highlight your application:
- Candidatesmust have an active Express Entry Profile
- Must have sufficient work experience in the selected job code.
- Occupation must be on a NOC level 0, A, or B within five years prior to the date of the NOI from OINP.
- Have a valid Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or any equivalent certificate. It is also required to have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report by relevant authority.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR OINP?
Under OINP, candidates with either of the below-mentioned connections are preferred, however, if someone doesn’t meet these criteria still Ontario can show interest in your profile under additional criteria for selection. To know more about the additional criteria click here.
- Past education in Ontario
- Past work experience in Ontario
- Job offer from an Ontario employer
To know whether you are eligible to apply for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program, you can contact our expert immigration advisers at 9899146637 or fill up our online assessment form and get the free consultation about Ontario and other various Provincial Nominee Program and Federal skilled worker program in detail.